Monday, August 12, 2013

Waking Up

I recently went to wake up and my audio was distorted the angry aussie needs to fix his audio and make it louder. sleep with a playlist going. I wanted some oatmeal and someone apparantly switched my whole grains to instant. someone is playing with my food. whole food is much thicker oatmeal not the fake GMO instant bullshit. Now that's all I have to eat until I throw this bullshit away like I don't know the difference. I wake up still feeling drugged outta my mind. I don't do drugs and I hate feeling like a whistleblower but something isn't quite right. I shouldn't have the shakes so much. I'm not paranoid at all and my mother is always acting weird. She's yelling at me because she doesn't want me to think she's selling herself for sex. She gets mad at me and gets happy when she gets a phone call. She wants to let the whole house know that she's happy as shit to on a phone with a stranger she just met and acts like we don't know what she's doing. 

Before I made the oatmeal. I step in the hallway mind you I never went to sleep until 130 Monday morning I stumble like my body has a mind of it's own like I've been on a muscle relaxer. I hit the wall. I never done that a day in my life. I cut on the light and my sister is on the sofa bed so now I've got to tip toe around the living room to the kichen on the far end to check out the oatmeal. I check instant first and it's lite like someone's been eating it. Nobody eats oatmeal but me and this whole grain is too full like I never touched it.

I had to use the bathroom and everything in that bathroom is destroyed so I have to walk all the way back to the far end of the kitchen in the dark all the way to the end of the house to the bathroom. And walk all the way in the dark with my sister on the sofa bed.

I still feel slight ticks more muscle spasms than usual. I will keep you update whenever I have another story

No comments:

Post a Comment